Grandfather makes $697 in less than a day using SkyBuilder Mobile Engine

on Monday, July 16, 2012

This grandfather in Texas literally just started his mobile app business in
less than 24 hours...

I've been telling you about Greg Jacob's new system for easily
creating mobile apps for the iPhone and Android.

Well, i'm even blown away by this testimonial!

"I purchased SkyBuilder at 1:30am
Saturday, briefly went over the
members area and went to bed.

I woke up at 9:00am, went through
ALL the training and had my
first app built within 3 hours!

I emailed a screen capture of the
Splash page to a client I was meeting
for dinner dinner at 7pm.

He replied, "I LOVE IT!  Tell me more!"

Of course, the app I built had HIS logo
and info in it. LOL  I told him he'd have
to wait until our meeting!

When he arrived at the restaurant,
after our hellos, I said,

"Alright, let's address the elephant in
the room before we order and discuss
what we're here for."

That's all I said.

He replied,

"Yeah, let me see MY app".

LOL Love it. $697 and $47/mo
before we had our drinks!

I've been wanting to build something
like this for a couple years and thanks
to Greg and SkyBuilder, I don't have to!!

I'll leave you with this; I was already
paying $350/month to be able to
create 10 apps only!

Skybuilder will save me $1000's this year
alone and it the middle of July!  I'm stoked!

Thanks again,
Jeff"












Jeffrey Levesque
Liberty Hill, TX

If a grandfather can do this, so can you...

You can find out for yourself below.

P.S. So a grandfather in Texas creates his first mobile app and has his first client in less than 24 hours of investing in SkyBuilder...

What does that mean to you?

It means it's easy and anybody can do it, but I know for a fact that SkyBuilder is going up in price soon.

Review it for yourself before that happens. 

 
Ranking: 5

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment